A Short Message Service Center (SMSC) is the telecommunications platform in charge of processing and delivery text messages (SMS) between between mobile phones, devices, and various applications.
Depending on the originating and receiving parties, the most common types of SMS are:
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) – text messages between 2 mobile phones.
- Application-to-Person (A2P) – SMS confirmations or alerts originated from an app or device, received by a mobile phone.
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C) – text messages from a commercial entity or institution to a large group of mobile phones.
PAiC Logix’s SMSC supports all SMS types and goes beyond traditional text messages with its integration to multiple Social Media Messaging channels, support for RCS messaging, and it also enables access to conversational and generative A.I.
Our SMSC also offers a native Mobile Number Portability (MNP) API, which ensures addequate routing when connected to multiple MNOs and/our messaging routes.
PAiC Logix’s SMSC can connect with telecom operators (MNOs) via multiple protocols, including traditional SMPP and Signaling (SS7/SIGTRAN), as well as HTTP and Diameter, giving it the necessary flexibility to support any use case and type of access
- Able to process 100,000 SMS per second (HTTP, SS7-SIGTRAN available Q2-2024 and Diameter, RCS available Q3-2024)
- Social Media Messaging and A.I. (including ChatGPT) integration
- No-code Service Creation Environment for faster time-to-market
- Mobile Number Portability API and Number Rotation System
What features would you like to add?
Give us your suggestions about this product!
How can we help you?
Share with us your needs and budget, and we will find a win-win product and service combination for your project.